New Purely Smiles Dental Protocol:
Purely Smiles is working hard to protect its' patients, staff and community by enhancing our infection control protocols on a regular basis. Our goal is to mitigate the spread of any contagious infections by screening the patients prior to and on the day of their visit as well as routinely disinfecting the office to make the facility a safe environment. The following is a list of the immediate changes to protect your visit at Purely Smiles Dental:
- A health screening form will be sent to you prior to your visit to monitor the risk.
- Upon arrival in your car, please call the office at 847-292-6540. We will inform you when you can enter to help regulate social distancing.
- We will ask you to wash your hands prior to being seated in the chair.
- A Hydrogen Peroxide rinse will be given to you to use prior to dental treatment.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the office.
- Disinfection with anti-bacterial solution is completed in every room after patient completes treatment. All surfaces (chair, light, countertop, the suction, handles, etc.) will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Public areas will be disinfected throughout the day (waiting room, door knobs, bathroom,etc.).
- The staff is required to wear proper PPE (N95 masks, face shields, gowns, etc.) and will be changing it out appropriately between patients.
- An Air purification system has been placed in the working rooms to reduce the spread of aerosols during the dental treatment.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these new protocols. We welcome any questions you may have. Please call us at 847-292-6540 for further guidance. We look forward to seeing you soon and making your visit sanitary and seamless!